Our company is excited to be a part of the 50th annual Midwest Poultry Federation Convention, May 18-21! It’s all virtual this year and it’s been fun to see it all come together. We invite and encourage you to attend and check out all there is to offer, including:
- 75 speakers spread over 4 days – with a streamlined schedule of the live education tracks:
- May 18 – Broiler Track
- May 19 – Processing Track
- May 20 – Pullet/Egg Layer Track
- May 21 – Turkey Track
- Plus, there is on-demand education available anytime – along with the Multi-State Poultry Feeding & Nutrition Conference, Purina Animal Nutrition Symposium, and North Central Avian Disease Conference!
- 170 booths in the Exhibit Hall – including ours!
- Several fun events – including a LIVE cocktail class and a musical sneak peek at MPF Unhatched 2022! (Plus, MPF is giving away $2500 cash to one lucky winner – it could be you!)
I invite you to attend and stop by our booth.