PBIA Announces Junior Instructional Program
The Billiard Congress of America, Professional Billiard Instructors Association and the Billiard Education Foundation have come together to create the
Break and Run Premier Junior Instructional
to further support the development of competitive junior pool players who are dedicated to making a significant commitment to developing their playing skills.
The Program will:
How Do I Get Involved?
- Offer coaching/instruction to youth nationwide.
- Provide on-going, individualized instruction tailored to junior players at all ages and skill levels.
- Provide the structured instruction at no cost to junior players who wish to play competitively.
- Offer support to local coaches and instructors of players who are playing, or wish to play, at a competitive level.
- Provide training materials, regular feedback and assessments of participant progress.
- Allow for regular instruction in person or via video exchange, such as Facetime or Skype interaction.
PBIA instructors associated with this program do so as a service to the PBIA and in furtherment of the sport. They receive no compensation for their participation. Each instructor will receive training support and materials and must have a verified background check to participate.
To join the program, please contact us at