Upper School Deans' of Students Breakfast, March 9, 2020
- A follow-up to the Student Leader Breakfast for discussion among Deans
- 8:00-10:30 am, The Potomac School
Meet & Greet Coffee, March 11, 2020
- Informal coffee for PCW Reps and PA Presidents with PCW Board Members
- 8:30-10:30 am
- Star Nut Gourmet, 1445 Laughlin Avenue, McLean
- RSVP here
Movie Screening of LIKE & Moderated Discussion, April 2, 2020
- LIKE: A Documentary about the Impact of Social Media on Our Lives
- Moderated discussion with Phyllis Fagell, LCPC to follow
- 9:15 - 11:30 am (open to all member school communities)
- Landmark Theatres, Bethesda Row Cinema, 7235 Woodmont Avenue, Bethesda
- Download flyer here & RSVP here.
Please reach out to your school community and encourage parents, educators, and friends to attend our movie screening on April 2nd.
- Print and post flyer at your school.
- Ask school webmaster/Communications Director to put link to program on website.
- Send email to friends encouraging them to come.
- Please put blurb in your school's newsletter. Here's some language you can use:
- The Parents Council of Washington is pleased to present LIKE: A Documentary about the Impact of Social Media on Our Lives, followed by a moderated discussion with Phyllis Fagell, LCPC, taking place from 9:15 - 11:30 am on Thursday, April 2, 2020 at Landmark Theatres (Bethesda Row Cinema, 7235 Woodmont Avenue, Bethesda). Download flyer here & RSVP here.
- Most Importantly - Come to the event yourself and bring a friend!
Recent Past Programs
Upper School Student Leader Breakfast, February 4, 2020
- Executive Summary posted on our website or download here
Middle School Student Leader Breakfast, February 18, 2020
- Executive Summary forthcoming