Justin Moyer is the Administrative Specialist at the PA Keys a member of the PD Registry Team. Part of Justin's job duties include answering user questions. He has compiled some of the questions he's asked the most to help! If you have a question, reach out to the PD Registry team and Justin or one of our other team members can help you!
How do I log into my PD Registry account?
There are two ways to reach the login page for the PD Registry:
- Go to www.pakeys.org and click on the lime green PD Registry box**. Click the teal login box in the top right corner of the screen.
- Go directly to www.papdregistry.org and login using the teal button on the top right corner of the screen.
**The login button on to the top right of the main PA Key website is only for Rising STAR Tuition Assistance, the CDA Voucher Program, and partner intranet access.
You can no longer login to the PD Registry using this link.
What web browser should I use to access the PD Registry?
The PD Registry is best used in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Users using other browsers such as Internet Explorer or Apple Safari may experience difficulties. It is free to download both Chrome and Firefox. Free download links for each of the supported browsers are available below:
How can I access my account if I cannot remember my email or my password?
- From the login page of the PD Registry, click Forgot Password.
- Enter the email associated or that you think is associated with the account.**
- If it is the account, you will receive an email with directions on how to change your password.
- If that is not the associated email account, reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-284-6031. Please do not create a new account. We will help you find your original account.
The PA Key is unable to change your password for you.