As a not-for-profit organization our money is very closely accounted for and we hope to get member and community support as we work through this situation.
- OPDL pro-rated amounts were confirmed this week by the PFC Board and shared with families on Thursday. The OPDL is still firmly focused on a mid-August start date and should be updating license holders within the next 10 days on their plans.
- League 1 Ontario is seeking interest in a Fall League to run September-November. Any interested players should contact our Director of Soccer Operations, Dave Benning (email@example.com)
- Competition for DRSL level teams is being revised as we opted out of entering the league this Summer. Along with other Clubs in the Region we will build our own schedule that affords us some flexibility we need to provide teams with peace of mind. Teams can still enter the DRSL if they so chose however any option will be discussed between the Head Coach and the Parent group before approval from the Director of Soccer Operations.
- The CSL have confirmed they still plan to run a competition schedule this Summer.
- A credit code for the entire value of your registration this summer can be used at the checkout when you register for the Indoor season (opening August 5tht). If at this stage a refund or credit code is required please complete the attached form and submit for our attention at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any Recreational player from U8-U12 interested in participating in our Grassroots U8-U12 program this is a great way to work with our excellent Coaching Staff, build your skills on the field and get a taste of the next level of development. All sessions are delivered by our professional coaches within a curriculum developed internally and endorsed by Canada Soccer. The recommended next steps are:
a. Click the image below and identify the Head Coach working with your child’s age and gender.
b. The Coaches name is also a hyperlink to their mail box.
c. Connect with them and confirm practice day and times.
d. Visit the session and observe the practice
e. Sign up for our pro-rated program fee through to the end of September.