We are really excited to welcome current and new players to our Open House (U8-U12) and Open Trials (U13-U18) this weekend and next weekend with all sessions at Kinsmen Field at the bottom of Sandy Beach Road. This years sessions will be like nothing the Club has ever seen before, and special mention needs to go to Director of Soccer Operations Dave Benning and his coaching staff who have been planning for this since early Summer. In the back ground Competitive Administrator Nina Cancellara has prepared a wide array of opportunities for visiting families to support the sharing of information about our Grassroots and Competitive programs, and the Club in general.
Look out for:
- Open House/ Try Out Registration – Information regarding PFC Programs and QR codes to register on the day.
- Under Armour Competitive Uniform Package details for 2023 and QR code for viewing. Samples will be available to view.
- Sales - Previous product for sale at an extreme discount, including Adidas brand. Socks $2, Bottoms $5 & Tops $5. Special offer Adidas Back Pack & Tracksuit package $15. Payment options are cash, debit or credit card.
PFC Raffle (to be drawn September 30th, 2022). Draw tickets available for purchase $2 each or $25 per book of 25 tickets. 1st prize - Apple I Pad, 2nd prize - Nintendo Switch, and over 150 total prizes. Full prize can be viewed HERE
- PFC Snack Bar – 8am to 3:30pm this team fundraiser will serve hot beverages & baked goods in the morning with a BBQ, popcorn and more available in the afternoon.
- Gatorade Hydration Station – equipped with coolers for participating players.
- First Aid – To assist participating players with minor injuries.
As you can see, a lot of planning in place and we can't wait to see you.
If any one has availability to help volunteer at next weeks sessions we would love to here from you. Shifts are 8am-12pm or 12pm-4pm on Saturday and Sunday. Please connect with Nina (email@example.com) if you can spare some time.