Letter From the Board:
Membership Season is here! Fall is the time for our PFLAG parents and friends to renew or start a membership with our chapter. Your membership payment is eligible for Federal and State tax deductibility*, is easy to do and supports our chapter. Our chapter depends on annual membership fees, grants, and donations to continue our important services including:
- providing parent and family support meetings EVERY month,
- bringing in relevant speakers to our chapter meetings,
- maintaining our lending library,
- sponsoring/mentoring newly forming PFLAG chapters (Clayton-Concord and Lamorinda), and
- supporting local community and school programs
- developing and delivering new education programs.
Your membership in our chapter also includes membership in the PFLAG National organization in Washington, D.C., which is continually working to promote equity for our LGBTQ loved ones.
Please consider renewing or starting a 2020-2021 membership** today! Here’s how:
Print and fill out this membership form and send it along with your check to the address listed on the form. If you have any questions please call Faye Isaacson, Membership Chair of PFLAG Danville-San Ramon Valley at 510-872-8363.
Thank you for your continued support,
* Our 501(c)(3) status qualifies up to a 100% tax deduction for dues/donations, depending on your personal limits
** 2020-2021 membership covers October 1, 2020 through September 30, 2021
OPEN BOARD POSITIONS:
We have a few Board positions open, some brand new to the chapter.
- Vice President (new position)
- Membership Chair
Marketing and Events Chair (new position)
If you are interested or know anyone who is (they do not have to be a current PFLAG member), please let us know at email@example.com.