PHI Pilates Studio is opening in a limited capacity with strict CDC guidelines and we are asking that you do the following to ensure the safety of all of our clients and staff.
- Prior to coming to the studio, please take your temperature. If you have a temperature over 100 degrees, or if you are not feeling well, please stay home. We will be relaxing our cancellation policies under these circumstances. Staff members will also monitor their temperature and will contact you to cancel if they are unwell. We will have a thermometer at the studio if you need to take your temperature.
- All clients and staff must wear face masks at all times. Studio grippy socks are also required.
- Drinking fountains will be closed, so please bring a water bottle if needed. We will have our bottled water dispenser available and will be selling bottled water in the lobby area.
- Private sessions will be limited and will be done on each of the three separate floors with no more than 2 private sessions happening on each floor at one time.
- We will have hand sanitizer available on each floor and will encourage its use on entering and exiting the studio. We ask that clients bring as few personal belongings into the studio as possible. We will be cleaning lockers but it is just safer for all, to bring less with you.
- Extra sanitization will be completed between each client session and class, including steaming of handles and loops. Clients will be asked to assist in cleaning their equipment with our disinfecting spray that will be at each equipment station.
- We highly recommend having your own personal loops for the reformer classes and private sessions, and if this is something that you would like to purchase, please contact Chrissy (email@example.com) for details.
- As you know, we have a very large facility and this will allow us to safely practice social distancing. Equipment will be spaced appropriately and class times will be altered to monitor traffic flow in and out of the studio. Additional time will be needed to properly clean the facility between classes and private sessions.
- Only clients are permitted inside of the studio. If you have someone with you, they will need to wait in the parking area. We are all friends and know this will be a much needed social time (for us too). We encourage you to enjoy conversations outside in the open air of the parking lot so that we can keep traffic flow moving safely inside the studio.
We appreciate your understanding as we adapt to this new normal
and are looking forward to seeing you!