Our PINKK Mentoring 2020 Program call for applications is underway! As the Founder of PINKK, I am committed to making this a successful program for all this year. We are all in this together.
Ever thought of mentoring or being mentored? Not sure where to start? Want to learn more?
We are having a ZOOM Q&A session to answer all your questions including:
- What do I have to do? Fill out application and self assessment
- Is there a cost associated? FREE for members and mentors and $125 for new mentees (due upon acceptance)
- Who can apply? All that have interest. You can be a mentor or mentee or both!
- Where do I apply? HERE and online at Pinkknow.com website: https://pinkknow.com/mentoring-and-coaching
- Applications for both mentors and mentees are here for submission in addition to a self-assessment which can help us determine how to match up the mentor and mentee teams.
- What is timeline for program? 12 week program
- What are due dates?
- 5/16: Deadline for Applications
- JUNE 17: KICK OFF EVENT
- Mentoring pairs meet every other week for 60 minutes for minimum of six (6 meetings)
- OCTOBER 13: LIVE EVENT PROGRAM WRAP UP CELEBRATION!
Share with anyone you feel may benefit from this dynamic program. Bring a friend to our online zoom chat to share the gift.
Knowledge and Kindness are two key tenets of PINKK that are needed now more than ever.
We will be agile and adapt as we need to with virtual, on line or other accommodations and management as deemed appropriate. Of course, the well-being of our community is our first priority as always. This is no different.
If interested contact
or join us on Tuesday to learn more "in person.
Let’s do this together with kindness.
PINKK Founder, Athena Golianis Walker
BE KIND & BE WELL!