GREETINGS from PINKK!
Here are Q1 updates for our ongoing events Mark your calendars and join us!
We are devoting this 2020 year of PINKK to a series of workshops and events that can undo the status quo and better you and others if that is what you choose.
We are offering a chance to see more clearly and even more importantly to learn to trust yourself to change things for the better.
Join us, won’t you?
2020 VISION IN ACTION in PINKK Style
COACHING and Workshops Happening Now:
ON LINE Workshop #2 Mindset Mastery: POWER HOUR How to generate mental agility in your career and life:
Friday, February 28 noon - 1:00
This workshop is for you if you:
- No longer want to be stopped in your career pursuits by money or time
- Want to break out of a victim mentality
- Are craving more courage and boldness at work
- Want to stop stopping when you get scared or discouraged
- Desire mental toughness without sacrificing compassion
FREE for Members!
Sign up here:
Member priority and fee for non members: We are thrilled to have Lisa Pachence, Life,
If you missed our first on line workshop: The Second Act: Reinvent Your Career and Your Life it video and PPT is now on our website for member access in the PINKK Tool KIT.
n us for the Winter Walk on Sunday 2/23 to support Sarah's Circle - to prevent homelessness for women.
Help us #MeltAwayTheCold at the 28th Annual Winter Walk:
a Mile in Her Shoes!
For nearly three decades, Winter Walk: a Mile in Her Shoes has rallied support for women who are homeless in Chicago. By highlighting the extreme hardships women who are homeless face during Chicago's harsh winter months, Winter Walk is an opportunity to show camaraderie, learn about homelessness, and raise crucial funds to end homelessness for women.
Look under learn more
for Life Loves/ PINKK group.
If questions signing up contact Tita @ Info@livelovesco.com for assistance and to order t-shirts for those participating.
March WOMEN'S History Month:
Let's GET PINKKED NETWORKING
DETAILS TO COME here soon and via Eventbrite
Discount for Members
- Our PINKK Mentoring Program will BE BACK! HUGE thanks to all who participated and to KJ Van for her leadership!
- Based on our wrap celebration and feedback it was a huge success and lives were changed and we made an impact that matters. We will keep growing and learning!
- It will be a 12 week program. Applications and details will be sent in advance
- We will send out dates and information on how to apply to be a mentor or mentee in the spring. If interested contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow-up.
- We are looking for volunteers who want to assist with the program implementation.
STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS and all
We are looking for volunteers who want to contribute to these events.
Please note: MEMBERS are
FREE and discounts for all offerings here!
We VALUE our members!
STORY TELLING and KINDNESS CAN CHANGE THE WORLD!
Our popular book is now out in paperback!
Proceeds go to PINKK programming so please consider purchasing and supporting our community. We are donating to libraries and getting into bookstores next in Q1.
FLYING BY THE SEATS OF THEIR SKIRTS
Have you wondered how your personal story can affect and inspire others?
Flying by the Seats of Their Skirts
s a collection of stories from real women that do just that.
In addition to inspiring you, we hope the book will also perhaps cause you to pause, reflect, and go ahead and write your own story. Be transparent, vulnerable and truthful as you share it with the world!
You can purchase here:
OTHER THINGS PINKK:
- LOOK for informal gatherings led my Michelle Lodl and other PINKK members starting in the spring!
- If you have ideas contact us and tell us what you have in mind to lead or organize or how you want to contribute and build our community in 2020 together!