OFFICIAL LAUNCH NEWSLETTER
We are delighted to officially announce that our PINKK Mentoring 2020 Program will launch as planned this month.
As the Founder of PINKK, I am committed to making this a successful program for all this year. We are all in this together.
This current crisis reinforces our very real need for kind leadership and to be there for our community during these challenging times; and further supports the PINKK mission of women supporting women from all walks of life. It matters.
Knowledge and Kindness are two key tenets of PINKK that are needed now more than ever.
We have thoughtfully evaluated all and we will move forward and launch our program to meet the needs of our community.
We will be agile and adapt and as we need to with virtual, on line or other accommodations and management as deemed appropriate. Of course, the well-being of our community is our first priority as always. This is no different.
Call for applications: April 22.
Below is additional information on the program:
- Applications and details will be on website for all on April 22.
- Application deadline is May 16.
- Applications for both mentors and mentees are here for submission as well as a self-assessment which can help us determine how to match up the mentor and mentee teams.
- Upon acceptance we will send you additional course materials to guide the process.
- The program is offered complimentary for PINKK members and for mentors. For mentees there is a $125 fee that will be due upon acceptance into the program.
- Note: Junior membership is $75 and student is $35 so if you fit that category it may be more cost efficient to be member and to get all the benefits of PINKK membership.
- We also will grandfather in mentees from our 2019 PILOT Program and we are prepared to offer scholarships for those mentees that are in need. You can note that in your application and we will take all into account as we want to be of service to all as best we can right now.
- It will be a 12 week program. Here is the working timeline with key dates:
4/22: Call for Applications
5/16: Deadline for Applications
5/21: Applicants will be notified of acceptance into the program via e-mail from PINKK leadership
Initial Matching of Mentors- Mentess by KJ Company and PINKK leadership
JUNE 17: KICK OFF EVENT
meeting for mentor pairs – finalize mentoring matches- note we will determine if live and or/ virtual closer to date
Mentoring pairs meet every other week for 60 minutes for minimum of six (6 meetings)
OCTOBER 13: LIVE EVENT PROGRAM WRAP UP CELEBRATION!
- It takes a community to do this. We are delighted that PINKK will be partnering with KJ Company this year again for mentoring management and now have PINKK Founding Member, Tita Arroyo as assistant manager on the program. We have amazing leadership and support for which we are grateful.
- If you choose the mentoring can be done remotely as we have had varied cities involved in the past for the pilot and can help guide the process.
- Here is some useful information on that we wanted to provide in advance given the current environment. https://www.get.mentoringcomplete.com/blog/develop-your-mentoring-relationship-virtually
- If interested contact firstname.lastname@example.org or PINKKMENTORING@gmail.com and we will follow-up.
WE LOOK FORWARD to another successful mentoring program as we are all in this together and PINKK is committed to being a resource and community of knowledge and inspiration and kindness for all who need it during these challenging times. Onward!
Let’s do this together with kindness.
PINKK Founder, Athena Golianis Walker
BE KIND & BE WELL!
As promised we have been offering on line webinars and zoom meet ups to connect and inspire with PINKK community and friends on a regular basis now.
We will continue to offer FREE NEW online webinars over next weeks
If you have ideas contact us and tell us what you have in mind to lead or organize or how you want to contribute and build our community in 2020 together!
Please join us for our PINKK Power Hour EVERY THURSDAY until end of May and will go from there and will adapt as we learn from all of you. We will connect casually for 30 - 45 minutes virtually and with intent and heart.
Here is the invite and log in information.
Wear PINK. Drink PINK. Think PINKK.
Be part of PINKK online!
See you on Thursday's!
Topic: PINKK Power Hour Share
5:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Every week on Thu, until May 28, 2020
oin Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 303 421 273
- PERSONAL BRANDING WORKSHOP: Tell your story and build YOUR Brand Value prop: final dates and details TBD - led by Athena Golianis
- PINKK PANEL Inspiration Event: By Popular demand this returns -hear from amazing women that will inspire with their journeys and stories: Thursday, October 1, 5:30 - 8:00 pm (Discount for Members)
- Nominations are being accepted NOW
- HOLIDAY KINDNESS LUNCHEON: Our tradition continues because you asked: Tuesday, December 8, 12-2 (Discounts for Members)
STORY TELLING and KINDNESS CAN CHANGE THE WORLD!
Our popular book is now out and discounted to make accessible to all!
Proceeds go to PINKK programming so please consider purchasing and supporting our community. We are donating to libraries and upon request is available in bookstores.
FLYING BY THE SEATS OF THEIR SKIRTS
Have you wondered how your personal story can affect and inspire others?
Flying by the Seats of Their Skirts
s a collection of stories from real women that do just that.
In addition to inspiring you, we hope the book will also perhaps cause you to pause, reflect, and go ahead and write your own story. Be transparent, vulnerable and truthful as you share it with the world!
Flying by the Seats of Their Skirts
- A captivating story in each chapter, written by a woman using one word that currently defines how she is showing up in the world.
- Stories with a foundation in kindness via topics like resilience, gratitude, bravery, perseverance, giving, hunger, passion, positivity and more.
- Empowering you with the knowledge that the same challenges we all face will continue when good capable women do nothing. These stories break that mold.
- True stories that are real, raw, and powerful. They’re here for you—with great love. Break out and share your true self with the world!
- Here are the tools to help you do all of that and more. So, come fly with us and let’s soar together!
You can purchase here:
OTHER THINGS PINKK: GO FORWARD with kindness today!
- If you have ideas contact us and tell us what you have in mind to lead or organize or how you want to contribute and build our community in 2020 together!