The final 3 weeks of the Summer Fitness Program provided by
have been posted to the website.
Phase 3 starts Monday, July 20.
Directions to access the program (for those registered):
- Go to lakersoccer.com
- Click the "Sign In" link in the top right corner of the desktop site - or top left on the mobile version - and sign in using the same account used when you signed up for the SUMMER FITNESS PROGRAM.
- Once signed in, the SUMMER WORKOUTS 2020 page will appear in the menu.
- Scroll down to find the Phase 3 pdf near the bottom of the page.
If you haven't registered, the link for the Summer Fitness Program Registration is still available on the website. It is recommended you save or print the program for easy access over the next 3 weeks. It's also a good idea to look through the workouts ahead of time to be sure you understand - many have explanations and some have links to videos showing the exercise with proper form/technique.
Tips for the workouts:
- Keep track of your overall time for the fitness test - hopefully you're seeing progress!
- When doing max reps for 30 seconds - write down the number of reps you hit for the 1st round - try to match or beat that number each of the following rounds.
- Note distances reached in the VO2 conditioning & endurance workouts - how consistent can you be? How far can you make it for the conditioning workouts?
- On Game Day workouts - keep track of your time - note if you're under time and set out to beat that time the following week.