Dear PMAG Physicians,
PMAG physicians are suffering severe shortages of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), especially masks. As we continue to search for supplies for our members, PMAG wants to propose a different approach -
physicians helping physicians
. We know some physicians have adequate supplies to possibly share with those who are in need. Also those physicians who have established relationships with supply vendors may be the only ones able to order needed PPE.
- Please complete a short survey regarding your needs (NEEDS please, not "like to have", or "wanna give to my friends"). Click here for survey or click button below.
- PMAG will put together a list of our physicians and their needs and resend to all PMAG members (you can opt-out).
- If you see a need that you can fill, please contact that particular physician.
- Physicians to come to an agreement with each other on donation, purchase, loan, barter, or even ordering those supplies.
- With the survey information, PMAG will be able to better focus our attention and the fervor of our attempts to secure PPE for all our membership.
- The listing will be updated every 2 weeks and sent out every 2 weeks (for now).
As of April 8, 2020, R. Weinstein (Phone: 591-8331) has Blue Nitrile Gloves (Box of 200) for $16.60 each. Please order if you see fit. They expect to have face masks available in the first week of May 2020. PMAG will keep you posted when we have more information.
One estimate predicted the Hawaii COVID-19 crisis to peak in April, but as you know, the situation is constantly changing. Please tell us what you need by completing the short survey below by
Friday, April 17, 2020
If you have any comments or questions about this email, please contact Maggie Martinson, PQH Director of Practice Development via email,
Thank you for your consideration and sacrifices during this crisis.
Donna Mah, MD
PMAG President of the Board