Don't Make a Costly Mistake. . .
Find out what you need to know to protect yourself and your clients
Financial Exploitation of Seniors and Adults with Disabilities Forum
Thursday, June 29th
9:00 a.m. to Noon
Oregon State Bar
(16037 SW Upper Boones Ferry Rd, Tigard)
Are you at risk?
- Understand the level of financial exploitation faced by seniors and adults with disabilities
- Learn about the growing number of these citizens who are participating in real estate transactions in the region
- What to do when financial exploitation is suspected
- Know what a Power of Attorney does and does not provide
- Where to access local resources to help clients
$20 HOWNW.com™ Certified Specialists (HCS designation)
$30 PMAR Members
$50 Non-Members and Attorneys (2 hours OR State Bar CE will be issued)
3 hours of Oregon CE credit will be issued
Lane Mueller, Esquire, Wise Move Real Estate
- Jessica Lautz, NAR Director of Survey Research and Communications
- Dan Norris, Assistant Attorney General Oregon
- Alan Brickley, Retired Counsel, First American Title Company
Click Here to register.