The Mission Task Group invites you to apply for a Mission Project Grant. The MTG is charged with providing the funding for and overseeing the mission projects sponsored by the Presbytery. In evaluating applications for new and renewed funding requests, the following criteria are considered:
The project must be an expression of the Great Ends of the Church as described in G-1.0200 of The Book of Order:
· the proclamation of the gospel for the salvation of humankind
· the shelter, nurture, and spiritual fellowship of the children of God
· the maintenance of divine worship
· the preservation of the truth
· the promotion of social righteousness
· the exhibition of the Kingdom of Heaven to the world
Grants will range from $300 to $3000.
We would love to hear about and support your local, national and international mission projects. Please contact one of the MTG members [Chandra Cooper (Salina FPC), Amy Jo Hawley (Ellsworth), Gordon Fiedler (Minneapolis), Pam Beardlsley (Manhattan FPC), Betsy Crawford (Hays) and John Dorsey (Topeka FPC)] or Amanda in the PNKS office for more information.
Grant Application and Guidelines can be found HERE.