Parkinson’s Foundation Helpline
: 1-800-4PD-INFO (1-800-473-4636)
The Helpline is open Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and is staffed by nurses, social workers and therapists, the Helpline is here to support you in any possible way, including:
- Current disease information
- Medical issues including symptoms and treatments
- Health and social care
- Emotional support
- Referrals to health professionals and community resources for local support
- Spectrum Community Services: 1-925-421-4657
- Mobility Matters Contra Costa: 1-925-284-2207 https://www.mobilitymatterscc.com/senior-rides/ Mobility Matters offers ambulatory, otherwise home bound senior residents of Contra Costa County free, one-on-one, door-through-door rides provided by volunteer drivers.
Well Connected is a community made up of participants, staff, facilitators, presenters, and other volunteers who care about each other and who value being connected. All groups are accessible by phone from wherever you are at not cost to you.
East Contra Costa County Mini Guide to Aging and Adult Services: