SECTION CONFERENCE IN SPOKANE - Registration Opens January 2
The 2020 Section Conference will be in Spokane,
April 29- May 1. The technical program is already on our website!
Registration goes live on January 2. Save yourself $150 and register before April 1st and take advantage of our early bird pricing.
If you are a vendor you will want to reserve your booth early to get the best spot. We will have 100 vendors booths. Check out all the vendors sponsorship opportunities on our website, we have something for every budget! As the vendor trade show is Thursday only this year, vendors are encouraged to take advantage of the golf tournament on Wednesday and to provide hospitality options for clients on Thursday evening.
NEW CONFERENCE AGENDA
- No change to Wednesday activities - golf and pre-cons as usual as well as the Competition Night Welcome Reception with Tapping, Hydrant Hysteria, Meter Madness and Best Tasting Water Finals!
- You asked for more CEUs and we are listening! We have added two more hours of technical sessions. This year you can expect 2.0 CEUs as compared to previous years of 1.7 -1.8.
- You asked for less down time and we are listening! Similar to ACE we will have multiple things happening at the same time. Something for everyone all the time!
- You thought the Friday night banquet was outdated. We are listening! The Friday banquet has been replaced with a Friday Awards Luncheon where we will give out the Section's Top Five Awards!
- The Board of Trustees Meeting will take place Friday afternoon. At this meeting we will present a few more awards, get the State of the Section Update from outgoing Chair James Dean and pass the gavel to incoming Chair Ronda Farmer.
- The conference will wrap up Friday at 5pm with a reception for new Chair Ronda Farmer as you pick up your Water For People auction purchases.
Check out our conference website for all the latest information!