The PODS Next Gen initiative has resulted in a complete re-design and modernization of the PODS Pipeline Data
- 7.0 enables system integration via service-oriented approaches.
- The re-design of the PODS Pipeline Data Model is driven by PODS Association Strategy and reflects over 20 years of PODS Pipeline Data Model implementation experience and lessons learned.
- PODS 7.0 is designed to be the system of record for pipeline centerlines and pressurized containment assets for the safe transport of product and will standardize and modernize data management and reporting across the pipeline industry.
- The methodology and approach to how this model was developed pushes the envelope on how the model was designed and represents significant advances in the creation of data models to date.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD PODS 7.0:
- Verify that your company is a current PODS Member. The list of currently active member companies/organizations/agencies can be found HERE.
- Get your personal PODS Member Employee Portal login and password HERE. (Or, if you already have one, skip to Step 3).
- Go to www.pods.org, and click the orange button link on the home page to download (NOTE: you will be asked to log in to the PODS Member Portal, since access to PODS models is a benefit of PODS Membership.)
- Once logged in, go to the "PODS Models & Articles" Menu Item and follow the instructions there.
NOTE: The entire ZIPPED PODS 7.0 Package is 205MB. If you have trouble with the download, please contact Jen Gordon at email@example.com.