St. Pats Stewardship 2021-22
Yearly Stewardship registration runs from July 1 to June 30.
Kick-off weekend at all Masses is this weekend, March 6/7. Join us in person or virtually on YouTube. Fr. Jeff will be presiding.
- All stewardship renewal packets will be mailed directly to households at the end of February.
- Ministry GuideBook and Directory will be mailed separately from the packets to households at the end of February.
Tuition rates - The school cannot rely on tuition alone, therefore, it must have the generous financial support of the parish community in continuing its mission. Our school offers a discounted tuition rate to families based on the following criteria:
- One who is registered and regularly participates in the liturgical life of the parish and demonstrates support of the parish mission by completing and fulfilling an annual Stewardship gift of time, talent, and treasure.
Returns Weekends: March 14, 21 and 28. You can include your renewal envelopes in the weekend collection at Mass, in the mail, or directly return to the parish office. All online giving users can submit on the parish website at stpatlou.org.
Thank you for returning your commitment forms. This not only provides our parish and school the gifts afforded to being in a vibrant community: prayer and worship, strong academics, fellowship, enrichment and pastoral care, but what happens to you when you give. God loves a cheerful giver! Even as our parish finances are strengthened by your gifts, YOU are the greater beneficiary.
Packets will include:
- Letter from Fr. Jeff
- Online giving option and instructions
- Hard copy renewal form with return envelope
- Recap of time, talent and treasure from current fiscal year
Questions? Contact Lynne Marshall, Director of Engagement, at email@example.com or 244-6083. Thank you for sharing your gifts of time, talent and treasure with us!