Out of an abundance of caution and after closely monitoring the events of the past two weeks, we have jointly determined with Shearman & Sterling that it is not advisable to hold the CMO Forum originally scheduled for this Thursday, March 12, until the threat from COVID-19 has diminished. 

Accordingly, we will be postponing the CMO Forum until at least June, with the exact date to be determined. Shearman & Sterling has graciously offered to host once again on the new date.

We will be pleased to hold all registrations and payments on account towards the rescheduled program. However, if you wish to be refunded now, please contact  lmanortheast@gmail.com

We are taking this step not only with the health and safety of our members, panelists and hosts in mind but also to allow as many members as possible to comfortably attend this marquee event at a time when conditions have improved.

The LMANE-NY Programming Committee is in the process of making contingency plans for our April and May programs and will be in touch with information about those in the near future.

To keep informed about COVID-19 and its implications for you and your organization, please consider joining the LMA Northeast – COVID-19 Focus Group  on Facebook.

Many thanks for your understanding.

Brandie Knox
LMANE-NY Local Steering Committee Chair

John Bologna
LMANE-NY Programming Committee Chair
If you have questions or concerns regarding this announcement, please email lmanortheast@gmail.com .