Lenders may soon be starting to accept PPP Forgiveness Applications, pending additional guidance from the Small Business Administration. The Forgiveness Application, understanding the guidelines, and figuring out what does or doesn’t apply to your business may seem daunting.
While you have time to submit your forgiveness application ten months after the end of your covered period, under certain circumstances you may want to submit it prior to the deadline (particularly as it relates to full-time employee equivalent counts). Join the CTSBDC to get an overview of important details, and what you should keep in mind as you seek to apply for forgiveness.
The webinar will cover:
- Payroll costs you can and can’t include when it comes to forgiveness
- Non-payroll costs that qualify for forgiveness
- When payroll and non-payroll costs must be incurred and paid to qualify
- How businesses may benefit from the change from an eight-week to a twenty-four-week period (and why some may choose to stay with the eight-week period)
- Caps on owner-compensation replacement for owners with employees & self-employed individuals
- Who can use the new EZ loan forgiveness form, and who should use the longer version
No-cost. Advance registration required via the CTSBDC to access the WebEx Events information.