The Arts Alliance is Now Accepting Nominations
for the 2017 - 2019 Officers and Board of Directors
The Charles County Arts Alliance (CCAA) wants you!
If you are a leader and want to help promote the arts in our county, nominate yourself to serve on the CCAA Board of Directors!
CCAA is now accepting self-nominations for the 3 Officers and 9 Directors.
The 3 Officers are President, Vice President, and Secretary/Treasurer; a
ll Board positions are volunteer.
Information for Nominations
- Self-nominations must be submitted by March 15, 2017.
- All nominees must be CCAA current members as of January 1, 2017.
- Please submit a typed brief written statement indicating:
hy you are interested in serving on the CCAA Board;
what specific contribution(s) you wish to make
3) your qualifications.
- Send the written statement (not to exceed one page) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject-line to read: Nomination for CCAA Board of Directors.
Requirements to be on the Board of Directors:
- Attend monthly Board Meetings (12/year)
- Attend Board Retreats (2/year for full-day meeting), and participate in CCAA-sponsored cultural and membership events throughout the year.
- Serve on an active "hands-on" Board, including as a Chair and/or Committee Member.
- Serve in a volunteer capacity; Board positions are not compensated.
Become a CCAA Member at the Silver Circle Level or higher by July 1, 2017.
What can you expect after you self-nominate?
- The CCAA will accept all self-nominations via email at email@example.com, through the deadline of Wednesday, March 15, 2017.
- All nominations will be considered and those nominees being accepted will be notified and will be expected to attend the CCAA Annual Membership Meeting on Saturday, May 13, 2017, at Waldorf West Library, 10405 O'Donnell Place, Waldorf, MD.
- Nominations will not be accepted from the floor at this meeting.
Thank you for your consideration!
The mission of the Charles County Arts Alliance is to stimulate, promote, encourage and provide recognition of the arts and the creative spirit in Charles County. For more information on the Arts Alliance and becoming a member, contact the Alliance at 301-392-5900, info@charlescountyarts,org, or www.charlescountyarts.org.