March 19, 2021, New York, N.Y. – At the annual meeting of the Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance ("GALA") this week, the membership re-elected two members to its Executive Committee. Brinsley Dresden, Partner of Lewis Silkin, in London, was re-elected as Global Secretary & Treasurer for his fourth term, and Daniël Haije, Partner of Hoogenraad & Haak in Amsterdam was re-elected as Global Vice Chairman for his second term. Each will serve a three year term beginning on January 1, 2022.
“Daniel and Brinsley have made extraordinary contributions to GALA and I’m thrilled that they will be continuing on GALA’s Executive Committee,” said Jeffrey A. Greenbaum, GALA Chairman and Managing Partner of Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz in New York City. “They are each responsible for transformative initiatives that have allowed GALA to better educate the community about important advertising law developments around the world.”
In addition to Brinsley and Daniel, the other members of the 2022 Executive Committee are:
- Chairman – Jeffrey A. Greenbaum, Managing Partner, Frankfurt Kurnit (USA)
- President, Americas -- Paula Fernnadez Pfizenmaier, Bruchou (Argentina)
- Vice President, Americas -- Jose Antonio Arochi, Arochi & Lindner (Mexico)
- President, Asia Pacific -- Peter Le Guay, Thomson Geer (Australia)
- Vice President, Asia Pacific -- Chie Kasahara, Atsumi & Sakai (Japan)
- President, EMEA -- Dusan Nitschneider, Nitschneider & Partners (Slovakia)
- Vice President, EMEA -- Anikó Keller, Szecskay Attorneys (Hungary)
GALA’s annual meeting was held virtually on March 17 and 18, 2021. Next year, GALA’s annual meeting will be held in London.