If you have never used GoToWebinar before, you will need to click on the attendee link (below) to download the free software. Please register for the webinar and make sure the software is working prior to the webinar on Friday, April 17 at 12:00pm. We won't be able to assist once the webinar has started.
We created a helpful
"How To Guide" to access the webinar.
We kindly ask that you submit your questions via email so we can arrange the questions so that topics are combined and there is order to the conversation.
How To Submit Your Questions in Advance
In preparation for the meeting, please submit your questions to
no later than
10:00 AM on Friday, April 17.
ELC staff will follow-up with providers who submit questions after this deadline.
How to Log in to GoToWebinar
1. Click to start and join at the specified time and date:
2. Choose one of the following audio options:
TO USE YOUR COMPUTER'S AUDIO:
When the Webinar begins, you will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.
-- OR --
TO USE YOUR TELEPHONE:
If you prefer to use your phone, you must select "Use Telephone" after joining the webinar and call in using the numbers below.
United States: +1 (213) 929-4221
- Access Code: 440-864-077#
- Audio PIN: Shown after joining the webinar
How to Ask Questions During the Webinar
1. Click the Chat icon in the top toolbar.
2. Use the "Send to" drop-down menu to select the recipients of the message.
- Everyone – All participants will see the message in their Chat pane.
- Organizer(s) only – All organizers will see the message in their Chat pane.
- Individual attendee – Only the selected organizer or attendee will receive the private message.
3.Type your message in the text field, then click
What If I Am Unable to Attend?