CUSO adds integrated, user-friendly card management app solution to digital service offerings
St. Petersburg, Fla. - (Sept. 18, 2018)
- PSCU - the nation's premier payments CUSO - has announced the launch of DX Mobile. The easy-to-use app is part of PSCU's Digital Xperience (DX) suite of market-leading digital offerings, all of which enable Owner credit unions to effectively compete with big banks while maintaining the personal touch that sets credit unions apart from other financial institutions.
"The win for our Owners is to optimize every moment a cardholder interacts with his or her credit union-issued plastic. DX Mobile provides the most relevant self-servicing functions in a highly intuitive user experience cardholders will want to use again and again by integrating credit and debit card management into one convenient application," says Jeremiah Lotz, VP of Product Management at PSCU. "The app allows PSCU Owners to deliver intuitive card management that today's cardholders demand. Plus, it is highly configurable and makes back-office management easy."
By harnessing PSCU's existing API services, DX Mobile offers a fully integrated solution that is immediately ready for today's user market. It empowers credit unions to create the ideal user experience for cardholders within a highly configurableplatform. Members enroll directly from the app and establish login credentials. For added security, biometric login is enabled for Android and iOS devices, and camera integration allows members to set a personalized image. Once logged in, users can:
- View extensivetransaction history
- Schedule and confirm payments from checking or savings; see payment amounts for balances and minimum due; view previous payments and cancel payments
- Dispute transactions and request full or partial refunds
- Report lost or stolen cards and suspicious transactions
Additionally, the app's fully integrated Alerts and Controls solution provides real-time notifications and automation of rules governing when a transaction should be declined.
"As consumer expectations continue to evolve, technology and products must adapt to meet the needs of a population that is demanding better, faster and easier-to-use solutions. PSCU remains committed to making strategic investments in resources to meet the changing needs of credit unions and their members and deliver solutions like DX Mobile," adds Lotz.
DX Mobile is now available to all PSCU Owner credit unions.