Dear Church Family,
Reflecting on your generous support of our recent facility renovations fundraiser, we want to thank you again for your generous support.
At our March Church Board meeting, your Church Board voted to ask for your support once again in helping to defray the cost of several areas where the security of our church campus is at risk.
Most recently a double door, leading to heating and air units serving our sanctuary, was broken down and destroyed. That area is currently covered with plywood. There are two additional service entries outside the church kitchen that have doors that are literally falling apart on their hinges. They are all nearly 50 years old. At the same time several of our gates and fences securing areas that are not open to the public have been damaged, stolen or falling apart.
Our $20,000 Church Security Fundraiser will cover the expense for the purchase and installation of:
- Two pair of metal double doors and one single metal door.
- Rekeying these three door set.
- New gate securing the stairwell on the south side of the sanctuary, leading to some of our heat and air units.
- New fencing and gate fronting the Sunrise Way side of the campus.
- New fencing and gate between the kitchen entry and the wash.
- New fencing and gate on the southwest end of the school bldg., behind the dumpster
- New fencing and gate on the southeast end of the school bldg. and surrounding the trailer
We invite you to join us in updating the security on our church campus.
Your gifts should be marked for ‘Church Security’ and may be made through Adventist Giving, online banking billpay, or by mailing a check to the church
@ P. O. Box 4339, Palm Springs 92263.