The Envelope Drive is the PTA’s main source of funding for our Annual Fund, which supports every child in our school.
Our goal is to raise at least $125,000 during the Envelope Drive.
With enough donations to the Annual Fund, the PTA is able to:
- Help fund General Support Aides (“GSA’s”) who work with our children every day.
- Fund field trips or in-school experiences for all students.
- Purchase educational software that benefits all Clyde Hill Elementary students. (ST Math, etc)
- Host annual community events like Trunk or Treat, Bingo Night, Heritage Festival, Science Fair, etc.
- Support all staff by providing start-up funds for the classroom each fall.