A Podcast for Parents, by Parents
PTA is working to ensure our public schools provide a high-quality and equitable education for every child to reach their full potential. Notes from the Backpack is a PTA podcast designed for millions of parents and the decision makers they influence.
Through the unique combination of expert, parent and educator guests, each episode features engaging conversations that offer real-life advice and ideas on how to support children's learning and development-all in parent-friendly language.
37. How to help LGBTQ Youth Thrive
36. Get on Board: Enhancing Parent Teacher Partnerships
35. Surviving Quarantine with Your Teen
34. Inside the Principal's Office
33. Raising Kids Who Embrace Race
32. How to Handle Bullying