December 11, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Pennsylvania medical center closes
2. Why Anthem doesn't want to own physician practices
3. Hospital chain CEO accused of scheming with Joe Biden's brother to steal business plan
4. Do you need more from your operational and administrative systems?
to learn about the modern functionality you should demand.
5. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs
6. UF Health to acquire 2-hospital system in Florida
7. Banner Health agrees to pay $6M to settle data breach lawsuit
8. How Massachusetts' top commercial payer is working to expand access to behavioral health services via telehealth.
to read the case study.
9. 10 hospitals planning upgrades, expansions
10. Northwell Health affiliates with 600-physician group
11. How to prime your hospital's operational engine for value-based success.
to attend the live, online discussion.
12. Trinity Health's CFO named COO as part of 3 changes at executive level
13. 10 most in-demand medical specialties
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.