1. Pennsylvania hospital strikes $2.5M deal in fraudulent billing case
2. Optum aims to help John Muir Health System thrive in Bay Area
3. CBO: Senate surprise billing proposal would save $7.6B over 10 years Full story
4. 5 Must Reads:
The payoff of automating accounts payable. Click here to read the white paper.
Large self-pay balances are a flashing warning light indicating a problem in the revenue cycle. Click here to learn what to do about it.
10 criteria to securing patient-facing price transparency for your organization
How to achieve a better bottom line with intelligent data. Click here to download the white paper.
Why CIOs are the new revenue cycle changemakers. Click here to download the white paper.
5. Want to continue receiving these e-newsletters? Please have your corporate mail server admin whitelist our new domain: beckershealthcare-news.com to continue receiving our e-newsletters. Questions? Contact email@example.com.
6. Anthem fined, ordered to refund Colorado members for overcharges Full story
7. What one expert wants newer billers to know about coding maternity and delivery services Full story
8. 33% of revenue cycle operations have payments data stolen. Attend this webinar for a breakdown of the top 10 security threats.
9. 6 hospitals among America's 25 best employers for women Full story
10. Embattled CEO, physician to exit Nebraska children's hospital in August Full story
11. For an in-depth, state-by-state overview of medical billing laws, attend this upcoming webinar.
12. 7 things to know about 'incident to' billing Full story