Synod Assembly Voting Member Registration Information
Online registration of voting members for the 2021 Pacifica Synod Assembly is now open through April 19. You may access the registration page using the button below.
What's Different This Year?
- Only voting members will register. Unlike years past, visitors, institutions, and agencies will not register. See below for information on how non-voting visitors to the assembly will be able to join in.
- The April 19 deadline to register is a FIRM, FINAL DEADLINE. In order to get the necessary voting information set up and out to voting members prior to May 1, we won't be able to accommodate new registrants or changes to existing registrations after April 19.
We have created detailed registration information and a worksheet which you can download by clicking here. These instructions have also been mailed to each congregation. This information will guide you through our online voting member registration process which is NOW OPEN. Please use this worksheet to assemble the information you will need BEFORE you go online to register.
Each congregation was sent information about their number of assigned voting members in January. If you are unsure of how many voting members your congregation may register, please contact Terri Robertson (see below).
Please note: this year there is no GROUP registration. Each voting member from a congregation must be registered individually. This can either be done by the voting members themselves OR a congregational administrator can collect information from all voting members using the enclosed form and register each voting member individually. If you are registering a person other than yourself, please confirm ALL information with them before doing so, even if you think you know it.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PRIOR TO REGISTERING
This will be an online assembly. Each voting member will need to arrange for access to and familiarity with an internet connection and a certain amount of technology.
Voting members will need:
- an email address UNIQUE to each voting member. EVERY voting member must have THEIR OWN email address to receive their own voting credentials.
- a quality and stable internet connection.
- a desktop or laptop computer or tablet with a microphone, built-in or external speakers, and camera (optional).
- a separate device (phone or tablet) for each voting member (even if in the same household) to download a voting app to use for all voting that will take place during the assembly.
Visitors/observers/non-voting members are invited and encouraged to view the assembly via live streaming. Visitors DO NOT need to register. Information on how to view will be provided closer to assembly.
If you have questions or need help with the registration process, please contact Terri Robertson at 714.352.8732 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.