Traffic in and around the greater Boston area is having a negative impact on employers, blocking access to deeper labor pools, and reducing our economic competitiveness. But there are solutions to this growing problem. When municipalities, the state, transportation agencies, and employers work together to manage travel demand and travel options, the results benefit everyone.
Please join us for a panel discussion in which we will explore the many ways that employers, policy makers, and stakeholders are working together to educate, incentivize, and provide options that are making a difference for greater Boston commuters.
- Councilor Lydia Edwards, City of Boston
- Andrea Leary, President, NE Transit Planning & Mgt. Corp.
- Benjamin Stuart, Staff Lead of Transportation, Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce
- Anthony Labrador, Enterprise Holdings (Boston Group)
- Patrick Sullivan, Executive Director, Seaport TMA
Adam Vaccaro, Boston Globe
Continental Breakfast ~ Refreshments ~ Coffee, Tea and Juice
Event Hosted by: Coalition for Smarter Transportation (CoaST)
Sponsored by: Edenred Commuter Benefits
This event is free but registration is required.