SAVE THE DATE
Teacher in service day, no school
Labor Day, no school
Blue Cohort Day
Virtual Virtue Day
Gold Cohort Day
Blue Cohort Day
First Day of Green, all in person students attend
Marcos Pizza Night
2nd Grade Reconciliation Retreat at 11:30am at Sts. Peter and Paul Church
|THANK YOU PANTHER FAMILY!|
Thank you to everyone who donated to the health and safety fund to help get everything SCCS needed to make this school year as safe as possible for students, faculty, and staff. Because of your generosity the school is able to replace old water fountains with bottle fillers, have hand sanitizing stations, provide a water bottle to every student, and provide two masks to every student. We are off to a great start for a safe and healthy school year.
SANDUSKY CENTRAL CATHOLIC SCHOOL NEWS
ATTENDANCE FOR ALL STUDENTS
RALI STUDENT INFORMATION
If a RALI student is having a technical issue during class, they should notify their teacher by email. If it is a problem logging into their Google Classroom, also email Mrs. Goins, if it is a problem with the computer also email Mr. Riedy.
Extended Day for Preschool through Grade 5 will start on Monday, September 14th. Students must be registered, FinalForms completed, and a calendar submitted prior to attending Extended Day. Please see the forms below for further details on calendars and new procedures and protocols related to Extended Day.
IN-PERSON SCHOOL LITURGIES
When we begin our in-person school masses, parents are welcome to attend, but due to social distancing requirements they will not be able to sit with their student. Please sit in the open public seating areas.
During this COVID-19 crisis, Buckeye Broadband is committed to ensuring that every home has access to an education, specifically when attending school in person may not be a safe option.
With the school year upon us, Buckeye is working on a new partnership with our schools, to provide a School FreeNet Program for low-income students in our community this fall.
To qualify for the School FreeNet Program, students must meet the following requirements:
- Attends a K-12 school that offers part-time or full-time schoolwork to be completed from home.
- Does not currently have internet service in the home.
- Qualifies as a low-income household (on government assistance such as the Free and Reduced Lunch program).
If you believe you qualify for this program and are interested in more information, please contact Mr. Geoff Palmer, SCCS President via email at email@example.com
If you did not receive Sunday's Bulletin from Mrs. MacMurray please make sure you have completed your FinalForms by tomorrow, September 4th to make sure you are on the list. If you have completed your FinalForms and don't receive a bulletin this Sunday please contact the school.
While we do have extra masks for students who come to school without one please make sure your student has a mask when he or she leaves for school.
FOOTBALL MOMS FUNDRAISER
The football moms are running a fundraiser for the Panthers through Pelz Lettering. To get your Panther gear go to Pelzshirtshack.com , the deadline to order is September 7th.
CAFETERIA INFORMATION FOR THE NEW SCHOOL YEAR
The following is information regarding cafeteria service for the new school year:
- Preschool students will be eating on the Multi-Purpose Room stage, while kindergarten -grade 5 will be eating in the cafeteria. A packed lunch will be offered for purchase, or you may bring your own.
- Grades 6-12 will eat in their classrooms. A packed lunch will be offered for purchase, or you may bring your own.
- Grades 6-12 will also be offered a premade chef salad, with a choice of ranch or Italian dressing. Students will also receive crackers or a muffin, and may select milk or water.
- Tofts will only be offering white or chocolate milk to schools as of now.
- Per the SCCS Wellness Policy, no fast food is permitted at lunch.
- Lunch prices will be the same as last year:
- Preschool $2.50
- K-5 $2.90
- 6-8 $3.25
- 9-12 $3.50
- Milk .50
- Parents may put money on lunch accounts at: K12paymentcenter.com
- The packed lunches will include a sandwich, fruit, vegetable, snack, milk or water and sometimes a treat like a cookie, rice krispie treat, fruit roll-up etc. Sandwich offerings will be:
- Monday-Ham Sandwich
- Tuesday-Turkey Sub with American cheese
- Wednesday-Pepperoni/Salami Sandwich with Mozzarella cheese
- Thursday-Chicken Wrap (white meat)
- Friday-PBJ Uncrustable
- Free and Reduced lunch applications must be filled out every year, unless you are on SNAP. Please click here for the 2020-2021 Free and Reduced application.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Veverka at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-626-1892, ext. 243. I will get back to you within 24 hours.
Thank you for allowing us to serve your students!
PANTHER FOOTBALL ON BCSN
Even though we are limited in the number of people who can attend Panther football games you can still watch them play home games on BCSN. If you are a Buckeye Broadband subscriber BCSN comes with your subscription, if you are not a subscriber you can still watch games on the BCSN Now App live on PPV. Just follow the directions on the diagram below. The athletic department receives half the funds generated by PPV sales.
2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR DRESS CODE
ATTENTION PERKINS FAMILIES
If you will be utilizing bus transportation from Perkins, you must complete a Transportation Request form each year. Please follow this link to submit the form http://www.perkinsschools.org/ A separate form must be submitted for each child every year. Click here to submit your request. If you have questions regarding transportation, contact the Perkins Transportation Office at email@example.com.
SCHOOL SUPPLY LISTS
FACTS PAYMENT REGISTRATIONIf you chose FACTS tuition payments on your tuition contract, please sign on or register a new account on to the FACTS web site by clicking here. After the agreement is finalized, FACTS will send an email to confirm and notify you of the date the $45.00 enrollment fee will be deducted from the bank account or credit card provided. If you have any questions, please call FACTS at 1-866-441-4637. The SCCS school number is 2279.
| PRESCHOOL AND ELEMENTARY SCHOOL NEWS|
|MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL SCHOOL NEWS |