MESSAGE FROM GUIDANCE DEPARTMENT:
Student schedules will be available for a
SCHEDULE PREVIEW beginning Tuesday July 21
at 8:00 am and ending Sunday, July 26
at 12:00 am. Nease High School has decided to move the preview window back one week due to the most recent survey to parents about distance learning. Please note that HAC will be turned off before and after this window. Please use this opportunity to make sure that your son or daughter has been scheduled for all academic courses needed for the upcoming year.
When viewing schedules, please keep in mind the following:
- Class periods and teachers may still change before the finalized release of schedules due to balancing of classes. However, student course placement will not change.
- Newly hired teachers may be represented by a ZZ placeholder on your student’s schedule. These placeholders will include non-instructional Nease High School Employees.
- Teacher names will be updated when schedules are permanently available in HAC.
- Off campus St Johns River State College dual enrollment courses will be reflected on your NHS schedule using a host course “SJRSC OFF CAMPUS.”
If you wish to request to have your student’s schedule reviewed because you believe an error was made, a Scheduling Review Form MUST be submitted using this link:
**Please note that this form will not accept responses until Tuesday July 21st at 8:00 am and ending Sunday, July 26th at 12:00 am.
The schedule review form will be the ONLY WAY to request a scheduling concern.
Schedule requests sent any other way WILL NOT be considered. Please do not email schedule requests to counselors or administrators.
- Schedules WILL NOT be reviewed or approved for:
- Teacher Preference
- Lunch period preference
- Class period preference (this includes changing modified periods)
- Students who do not meet Honors Criteria and request advanced level courses.
- The course being requested was not requested at registration or prior to the Spring Break deadline.
- Switching from Brick and mortal to virtual Blend.
- Nease High School is an at-capacity school which means that there are limited seats available in most of our courses. Requests for an academic or elective course change that was not requested at registration or prior to Spring Break will not be approved due to this.
Returning Student Verification & Residency
The families who have not completed the Returning Student Verification (RSV) or who have not updated residency paperwork WILL NOT have HAC access.
Computers and Hot Spots
Families who have checked out a computer and hot spot during 3
quarter and have not yet returned it, or have returned a damaged device WILL NOT have HAC access. Please contact our Technology Support Specialist, Mr. VonHagan, John.VonHagen@stjohns.k12.fl.us
or 547-1827 to set up a time to return the devices.
Current students with expired immunization records WILL NOT have access to HAC. Please contact Ms Mullen at Kelly.Mullen@stjohns.k12.fl.us or 547-8317.