Important Information about the Spring 2021 Semester
We will be reopening campus for in person learning with our Hybrid schedule on January 11, 2021. Please see the Hybrid schedule, which is attached. The schedule will explain which group of students attend on a particular day. When students do not attend class on campus they will attend class virtually via zoom. The school was divided using last names A-K and L-Z to determine which students are on campus for in person learning. This was done to minimize the amount of students on campus therefore providing a safe learning environment for the remainder of the semester. In addition, there are some key points of information we need to communicate before we start school next week.
1. Hybrid Schedule - NEW hybrid schedule for 2nd semester. See link below.
2. Points of Entry - Students will be allowed on campus starting at 7:30am and may enter through the gate located in the Senior Parking Lot and the Main Entrance off of Fresno Street. These gates will be open from 7:30-9:15am. The Junior Parking Lot will be open from 8:30-9:15am.
3. Temperature and Screening - All students entering campus must have their temperature checked and pre-screening completed. The screening app will be accessible for all students and must be completed as they enter campus.
4. Face Masks - All students will be required to wear face masks at all times while on campus...NO EXCEPTIONS. Please review the face mask guidelines attached. All face masks must follow school requirements.
5. Uniform Guidelines - Please review the uniform guidelines and grooming policies for students as these policies will be enforced. Please refer to pages 48-52 of the Parent Student Handbook for Uniform and Grooming guidelines.
6. Lunch - Students will need to bring their own lunch as food options on campus will be very limited for safety reasons. Furthermore, food deliveries from outside vendors, parents, friends, siblings, etc will not be allowed. They will be turned away at the gate to further keep our campus safe.
7. Transportation - Brandy Rodriguez will be in charge of communicating all transportation questions and protocols. Her email is email@example.com
8. Form Indicating Student Return - Please complete the attached form signifying whether your student will return in our Hybrid model or stay 100% remote learning for the remainder of the semester. This form must be completed and returned by Monday, January 4, 2021, so we can include your student in the return to campus plan. Please review the Extra-Curricular Policy before completing and returning the Student Return Form.
9. Visitors/Drop-offs - Students will not be allowed any visitors to campus. Parents may drop-off school materials like athletic equipment, books, iPad, etc to the attendance office when those items are needed for students.