I hope you and your family are having a wonderful start to the summer!
As we successfully conclude another academic year, I’d like to offer a sincere thanks to you and your family for entrusting Saint Agnes School with your student’s (or students’) education and spiritual formation. It is a gift to have the support and partnership of so many wonderful and faith-filled families.
Below you will find important information about Report Cards, the Semester 2 Honor Roll, and lettering in academics.
K-12 Semester 2 Report Cards
Semester 2 Report Cards were made available to download and print via Educate on Friday, June 14. You may access your child's final grades for Spring 2019 as well as previous report cards in Educate. Please follow the directions below to access report cards online.
Log in to Educate/Cornerstone
. (If you lost your password, choose "forgot password" under the log in; contact the Main Office with other log in issues).
2. Select "Report Cards" under your student's name.
3. Select the red Adobe PDF icon for the latest term (2018-2019 Semester 2).
4. You may save and print the document once it opens.
NOTE: The Main Office will print and mail home final report cards, reporting both semesters’ final grades, this week.
K-6 Successful Learning Behaviors
Please see the full definitions for K-6 successful learning behaviors below. These are assessed by homeroom teachers on report cards as follows: (4) Consistently, (3) Frequently, (2) Sometimes, and (1) Rarely.
: Treats classmates, teachers, and adults with respect and courtesy.
: Follows directions, obeys rules, and can be relied upon by peers and adults.
: Displays an active and enthusiastic pursuit of learning the material in and out of class.
: Communicates his/her own ideas and emotions honestly and appropriately with others.
: Listens carefully to classmates and adults; observant of transitions between activities.
: Uses time wisely; uses materials and space with care; observant of expectations and deadlines.
: Works carefully and thoroughly in class and on written work (homework, projects, tests, etc.).
7-12 Semester 2 Academic Honor Roll
I want to take a moment to praise the great work of our students, especially those who earned a spot on our bi-annual Honor Roll.
See honorees at this link
. Congratulations to those students who earned a spot. At Saint Agnes School, our goal is that every student achieve the maximum capacity of his or her God-given potential.
- For seniors who earned a spot on the Honor Roll, a certificate will be mailed to you soon.
- For all other grades 7-11 students, you may pick up your certificate from the Main Office this summer or wait until you return in the fall to obtain your copy.
Lettering in Academics (Grades 9-12)
To qualify for a letter in academics, 9-12 students must meet the following criteria:
· First letter (Academics patch: book or lamp)
· 2 consecutive semesters of Principal’s List (3.67 GPA and above)
· 3 consecutive semesters of Dean’s List (3.33-3.66 GPA)
· 4 consecutive semesters of Honor Roll (3.00-3.32 GPA)
To earn subsequent letters (bar patch):
· 1 semester of Dean’s List or higher
May the Lord bless you and your family as you enjoy summer break!
Sincerely yours in Christ,
Dean of Academics | Director of Lower School