News & Notes
- Don't miss our Parents’ Association program with a special screening of ScreenAgers – Growing Up In the Digital Age, Saturday, April 20, at 10:30 a.m. in the Media Conference Center (MCC). After the program, stay on campus and join other LA parents, PA Chair Lori Healy (Liam’18, Olivia ’20) and co-chair Maria Beck (Jakob’18, Kat ’21), Libby Margraf Assistant Head of School for Student Life and Hellie Swartwood Director of External Relations and Annual Support in MacNeil Lounge for a casual and relaxed lunch before afternoon games. Be sure to RSVP to Pru Glover.
- Jostens will be on campus during lunch next Thursday, April 18, to take class ring orders for seniors or juniors. Example rings can be viewed then. A $50 deposit is required at time of order and the balance is due at delivery. Cash, credit cards, or checks are accepted.
- Grandparents’ Day is Wednesday, April 24. Click here to submit grandparent contact info, so that we can be sure to include them on the invitation to this special event.
- Save the Date: Class of 2019 Parents’ End of Year Party, Thursday, April 25. Hosted by Eileen and Trustee Sam Liang (Ethan ’18, Harrison ’19) in Bedford, Mass. See details here.
- All students need to complete 6 hours of community service for 2018 - 2019 before the current school year ends. All service hours must be verified and submitted to Tanya Clark in Student Life. Remember: Lawrence Academy offers community service most weekends. Students may sign-up online. Also, keep in mind that summer hours will not be accepted.
2019-20 School Year Information
is now available on the
It includes the "School Year-at-a-Glance" calendar,
plus frequently asked questions for the start of school.
This calendar was recently updated (re: Winter Long Weekend, 2020).
As always, peruse
for all the most up-to-date information on the current school year.