Hello Parents & Families,
Was wonderful seeing so many of you at the LA Parents' Association Holiday party last night. A great time was had by all.
News & Notes...
- PA Freshman Parent coffee Friday, January 11 at 8:30 AM in MacNeil lounge. Join Assistant Head of School for Student Life, Libby Margraf, and Director of Parent Engagement and Support, Hellie Swartwood, for coffee and discussion. More info to come...
- PA Meeting January 22 at 6:30 PM in the MCC. Volunteer updates and comments from LA Head of School, Dan Scheibe
- PA program: Saturday February 9 at 10:30 AM in the MCC. Learn about Academic and Student life at LA, with Assistant Head of School for Academic Life, Jamie Baker, and Assistant Head of School for Student Life Libby Margraf.
- Save the Date: Parents’ Association Spring Social May 4, 2019. More info to come...
- Check out the Summer Opportunity in Italy on The Page.
- As always, don’t forget to peruse The Page and check out the Weekly Academic Newsletter for all the most up to date information!
Have a great weekend!