Hello Parents & Families,
Just a reminder that this is a long weekend at LA. There are no classes at Lawrence Academy on
Monday, February. 4.
Classes resume on Tuesday morning, Feb. 5
Keep in mind:
- Varsity teams will practice on Monday.
- There will be a rehearsal for theatre on Monday.
Faculty/Staff appreciation lunch
is next week, on February 7. If you would like to volunteer to help, please
Other News & Notes...
- PA Program: Saturday, February 9 at 10:30 AM in the MCC; learn about academic and student life at LA with Assistant Head of School for Academic Life, Jamie Baker, and Assistant Head of School for Student Life, Libby Margraf.
- Final reminder for any student interested in changing their status during Winterim (day to boarding or boarding to day) must complete the appropriate forms by Monday, February 18.
- Verification of ALL community service hours for the class of 2019 are due Feb. 23.
- Online orders through the LA website for yearbooks will be closing on April 1. A small number of extra books will be ordered and will be sold first come first serve when they arrive in May.
- Save The Date: Class of 2021 Parent Pot Luck Dinner, Friday, March 8 at the home of Randy and Kathleen Barron (Ashley ’18, Drew ’21) in Groton. Details to come...
- Save The Date: Class of 2022 Parent Pot Luck Dinner, Thursday, April 11 at the home of Eileen and Tim Madigan (Margaret ’15, Thomas ’19, Molly ’22) in Groton. Details to come...
- Grandparent's Day is April 24. Click here to submit grandparent info so that we can be sure to include them on the invitation to this event.
- Parents’ Association Spring Social May 4. For more information, please see the attached letter or contact Noreen Britt (Clayton '19), Sheri Beran (Cameron '19, Megan '20).
- Finally, don’t forget to peruse The Page and check out the Weekly Academic Newsletter for all the most up to date information!
Have a great long weekend!