Hello Parents & Families,
Just a reminder that
Monday, January 28, is a "Head's Holiday
- Only varsity teams will practice.
- Girls' varsity basketball will play their game.
- There will be a rehearsal for theatre.
- Classes will resume on Tuesday, January 29.
If you would like to volunteer to help with this year's
Faculty/Staff appreciation lunch
on February 7, please
Other News & Notes...
- All grades and comments for the winter midterm will be published this weekend in MyBackpack.
- Class of 2020 Parent Pot Luck Dinner, Saturday, January 26 at the home of Win and Wendy Brown (Anya '20), 2 Old Lowell Road, Westford, Mass. RSVP to Wendy Brown.
- PA Program: Saturday, February 9 at 10:30 AM in the MCC; learn about academic and student life at LA with Assistant Head of School for Academic Life, Jamie Baker, and Assistant Head of School for Student Life, Libby Margraf.
- Any student interested in changing their status during Winterim (day to boarding or boarding to day) should complete the appropriate form by Monday, February 18.
- Class of 2019 Community Service Hours: Verification of this year’s (or any past-owed) community service hours for students in the class of 2019 are due by February 23.
- Online orders through the LA website for yearbook will be closing on April 1. A small number of extra books will be ordered and will be sold first come first serve when the books arrive in May.
- Save The Date: Class of 2022 Parent Pot Luck dinner, Thursday, April 11 at the home of Eileen and Tim Madigan (Margaret ’15, Thomas ’19, Molly ’22) in Groton. Details to come...
- Save The Date: Grandparent's Day, April 24, 2019. Click here to submit Grandparent info so that we can be sure to send them an invitation to this event.
- Parents’ Association Spring Social May 4. For more information, please see the attached letter or contact Noreen Britt (Clayton '19), Sheri Beran (Cameron '19, Megan '20).
- As always, don’t forget to peruse The Page and check out the Weekly Academic Newsletter for all the most up to date information!
Have a great weekend!