Hello Parents & Families,
Happy New Year! We hope you had a wonderful and restful break.
Classes resume on Monday, January 7
and we look forward to having everyone back on campus for a very busy January.
News & Notes...
- PA Freshman Parent coffee Friday, January 11 at 8:30 AM in MacNeil Lounge; join Assistant Head of School for Student Life, Libby Margraf, and Director of Parent Engagement and Support, Hellie Swartwood, for coffee and discussion. We recently sent a survey regarding this upcoming meeting to Class of 2022 parents. The questionnaire is open until Monday, January 7.
- Art Opening, January 18 in the Conant Gallery at 6:00 – 7:30 PM; join us as LA presents ReConfigured, sculpture by Michael Alfano, with live music and refreshments. The exhibition is on display until March 13.
- PA Meeting January 22 at 6:30 PM in the Media Conference Center (MCC); volunteer updates and comments from LA Head of School, Dan Scheibe
- PA Program: Saturday February 9 at 10:30 AM in the MCC; learn about Academic and Student life at LA with Assistant Head of School for Academic Life, Jamie Baker, and Assistant Head of School for Student Life, Libby Margraf.
- Save the Date: Parents’ Association Spring Social May 4, 2019. More info to come...
- An exciting volunteer trip for women in the LA community to "Give Kids The World Village" in Orlando, FL is being offered June 18-25, 2019. Parents are invited to participate in this “Winterim-like” trip. Please see attached for more info. The deadline to express interest is January 18.
- Check out the Summer Opportunity in Italy on The Page.
- As always, don’t forget to peruse The Page and check out the Weekly Academic Newsletter for all the most up to date information!
Have a great weekend!