Dear Parents & Families,
We look forward to seeing the Class of 2019 parents tonight at
6:00 PM for the Senior Dinner under the tent on the Quad
. The weather looks like it will hold for tonight and bright skies are predicted for tomorrow!
Graduation, of course, is tomorrow, May 31, on the Quad at 10:00 AM.
The day's full schedule is listed at the bottom of this message, but here are a few more reminders for all students.
Congratulations to the Webster and Adams families
for winning the Senior Parent Gift raffle of six reserved graduation seats. "Thank you!" to everyone who participated!
- Seniors, please update the mailing address that your college has on file to your permanent home address. In other words: Make sure your mail isn't coming to LA.
- All students, including graduates, must complete a CHECK-OUT FORM. Hard copies are available outside Mrs. Clark’s office. Day students must clean-out their lockers prior to departure!
- Returning students should complete an advisor request form. Click HERE.
- Graduation is a required event for all students. This is a dress-up occasion. Click HERE for instructions.
- Any student boarding next year should complete a DORM AND ROOMMATE REQUEST FORM. Extra copies are available outside Mrs. Clark’s office.
- Summer storage is available for returning boarders. For more information or to sign-up, click HERE.
- UPS will be on campus to provide boxes and shipping. Click HERE for info.Forms are also available outside Mrs. Clark’s office. Please complete forms before seeing the UPS store at Dr. Green parking lot.
- Boarders should make sure to submit their summer vacation travel plans through REACH.
See you tomorrow!
Congratulations to LA's Class of 2019!