Hello Parents & Families,
We hope you and your family had a restful Thanksgiving break, but all of us here on campus are thankful to see everyone back on "the elm tree-shaded hillside."
News & Notes...
- Please review the 2019 Winterim catalog with your student. Course signups for freshmen and sophomores are due December 5 at 1:30 PM. Students will receive an email from the director of Winterim with the list of the open courses after the senior and junior placements are complete. Please remember both sides of the "signup form" must be completed and signed.
- Mark your calendars for the Parents' Association Holiday Party, Thursday, Dec. 6, 6:30 PM in MacNeil Lounge. RSVP to RachKelley@comcast.net.
- PA Freshman Parent coffee Friday, January 11 at 8:30 AM in MacNeil lounge. Join Assistant Head of School for Student Life, Libby Margraf, and Director of Parent Engagement and Support, Hellie Swartwood, for coffee and discussion. More info to come...
- PA Meeting January 22 at 6:30 PM in the MCC. Volunteer updates and comments from LA Head of School Dan Scheibe
- PA program: Saturday February 9 at 10:30 AM in the MCC. Learn about Academic and Student life at LA, with Assistant Head of School for Academic Life, Jamie Baker, and Assistant Head of School for Student Life Libby Margraf.
- Save the Date: Parents’ Association Spring Social May 4, 2019. More info to come...
- Check out the Summer Opportunity in Italy on The Page.
- As always, don’t forget to peruse The Page and check out the Weekly Academic Newsletter for all the most up to date information!
Have a great weekend!
A still from LA's NEPSAC Class B volleyball championship victory