10 Things Your Child’s School Principal Would Like You To Know
1. Become involved in the life of the school in any way you can.
2. Respect the teachers and the role they have in your child’s life.
3. Make sure you are positive about your communication about school with your child.
4. Let your school know about important changes in your child’s life.
5. Build on your child’s strengths and be positive about any challenges they are facing.
6. If your child has any unique learning need or health concerns let the principal and teacher know.
7. Email is GREAT for small details but is not ideal for big issues.
8. Two of the best extracurricular activities for your child include lots of free play and reading.
9. Have a regular routine and provide good nutrition for your child.
10. Teach social responsibility and kindness.