Yes, you heard me. Your clients, previous clients, vendors, colleagues, business connections, friends, and yes, even the competition - Reach out to them during this time. They are you most valuable resource.
Guess what? They are wondering what you are doing. You are wondering about what they are doing.
It's time to let them know:
- The changes happening in your business.
- What is keeping you sane or insane, during this time?(You own a clothing store - Are you buying new inventory or simply having a home fashion show every evening to keep the kids entertained.)
- What new safety procedures are you implementing at this time?
- Do you have anything new they can browse or read - a new blog, product, or something just crazy funny?
It's also time to ask them:
- What problems are they trying to solve? That's how most new businesses get started - solving problems.
- What is most frustrating for them?
- What new habits have they started?
- What are they consuming - and I don't mean extra sweets. Podcasts, books, people they are "following", online classes - you get the idea.
Learning from your customers, staff, vendors and all those in your inner circle helps you be more creative and more secure about new decisions - and there are certainly plenty of decisions to be made.
Sandra Costello of Sandra Costello Photography is a great example of an interactive, fun informative newsletter -
Take a look
Certainly you can reach them via social media and a simple phone call, too.
Let me know if you are ready to start an email newsletter and communicate with your people. Let's do it together.