- In order to make sure that our Zoom meetings are secure and we don't receive disruptive visitors we are adding a password to all Zoom meetings. Congregants have received the password through email. Please let us know if you need help.
- Visit our Passover page to sell Hametz and find resources for your seders.
- For those of you leading seder for the first time by yourself, here is a video with the complete seder led by me and my fellow Rabbinical Assembly colleagues.
- And here is a seder supplement prepared by scholars at the Hartman Institute for seder in the time of Coronavirus.
- Visit our minyan page for a schedule and links to minyans, holiday and Shabbat services including this Wednesday morning at 8am when we will have siyyum b'chorim, study in lieu of the fast of the first born immediately following minyan.
- Visit our Lifelong Learning page to find great "shelter in place" activities including a link to the film "Light of Hope." We are bringing the Jewish Film Festival to YOU!. "Light of Hope" is the harrowingly true story of Elisabeth Eidenbenz, awarded the status of Righteous Among the Nations by the Government of Israel in 2002 for her role as founder of the Mothers of Elne, which saved the lives of hundreds of Jewish mothers and children along with other refugees during the Second World War.
This is a hard time. An unprecedented time. And I continue to be amazed and moved by the acts of love in our community. Going through this with all of you makes it so much easier.
Wishing you and your family a meaningful Pesach filled with appreciation for freedoms we now see clearly as precious blessings.