o Sitting without participating in the service
o Being unfaithful in giving
o Spending little or no private time with the Lord
o Lack of Bible study
Take these actions:
o REST YOUR BODY
- Identify a personal Sabbath.
o Set a schedule for the work you do; do not let things pile up.
- Sundays should only be for preaching, worship, and those things that are absolutely necessary like making sure offering is tallied and secured.
o Help us establish an online presence:
- Send texts to you friends and family, to
encourage them and invite them to church and
- Post/share/repost information about our
services and events on social media
- Visit our website often and share the link with
- Friend us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter
o Spend more time with me in prayer:
- Wed and Friday -- at the church or where you are
o Spend time listening to Christian music
o Throughout the week, spend time thinking about the
Sunday sermons and Sunday School lessons - write down your reflections