Here is a review of the key details from Dr. Holmen’s message:
- The Grade K-1 return has been adjusted to start on February 18.
- K-1 students will continue with their asynch learning from January 22-28 to allow time for continued planning and preparation (please see the article below for hyperlinks to the K & 1 SharePoint sites).
- Conference dates for K-1 (Jan. 29, Feb. 1, Feb 2) and 2-5 (Jan. 26, 28, 29) will remain the same.
- Instruction with current K-1 groups will continue February 3-10.
- Schools will notify families of class placement on February 8.
- There will be two days of asynch learning for K-1 students in current groups on Feb 16 and 17.
- The Grade 2-3 return is adjusted to start at the beginning to middle of March.
- The Grade 4-5 return is adjusted to start at the middle to end of march.
Safety continues to be our #1 priority during this unique time, and we are working together to create systems and procedures around every aspect of the school day, from arrival and line-up, to attestation, to recess, and dismissal.