Dear Healthcare Executive,
Registries are straightforward tools for creating realistic views of clinical practices, patient outcomes, provider performance, safety and comparative effectiveness and for supporting evidence-based medicine development and decision-making.
A 2011 study by The Boston Consulting Group found that the U.S. healthcare system could improve health outcomes and save billions of dollars if it followed the lead of other countries and established a system of disease registries.
2012 Benchmarks in Patient Registry Use for Accountable Care provides actionable data from more than 100 healthcare companies on their current and planned use of registries and the impact of registry use on healthcare quality, efficiency and cost.
For more information or to order your copy today, please visit:
This 40-page resource also demystifies registry use and provides best practices for implementation, based on the experiences of Crystal Run Healthcare, a 200-physician practice in Orange County, N.Y., and other healthcare organizations.
This industry snapshot is based on survey responses from 105 healthcare organizations to the Healthcare Intelligence Network survey on Registry Use for Quality Improvement conducted in summer 2011.
2012 Benchmarks in Patient Registry Use for Accountable Care provides qualitative data on:
- Current and planned use of registries to collect health data from patients and plan members;
- Percentage of patients or members whose data is being tracked in registries;
- Populations and conditions targeted by registries;
- Primary responsibility for registry maintenance;
- Top registry types and formats and top motivations for registry use;
- Preferred data sources for registries as well as trends in the types of data entered in registries;
- Challenges of registry implementation and greatest improvements related to registry use;
- Most impressive outcomes generated by registry use;
- and much, much more.
View the full table of contents and order your copy today at:
You may also be interested in:
Population Health Management Tools for ACOs: Technologies and Tactics to Support Accountable Care
Available in Single or Multi-User Licenses
A multi-user license will provide you with the right to install and use
this information on your company's computer network for an unlimited
number of additional workstations within your organization for a
one-time fee. To have this valuable resource on your network, or to
inquire about ordering bulk copies in print or Adobe PDF, please
e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
P.S. Please forward this news announcement to your colleagues who might
find it useful.