Dear CLOC Patrons:
First, let me thank you all for your patience and understanding with regards to tickets and subscriptions this year. A week ago, I was dreading the task of telling many patrons that there would be no seats available due to the Commonwealth’s guidelines. A week later, I am thrilled to say the Highfield Theatre will be operating at full capacity as per the Commonwealth’s updated guidelines. This means our patrons can return to their regular seats.
What does this mean for our 2021 Season?
- Season subscribers will return to their 2019 seating unless they have specifically asked to move to a different day. I will be contacting subscribers if I have any questions.
- Former Thursday evening patrons receive 1st priority.
- Subscribers who have chosen live streaming for this season will still be guaranteed their 2019 seats in 2022.
If a patron who subscribed to Live Streaming wishes to resume their in-person seats, please contact Joan McDonald at the Box Office (508-548-0668 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Fully vaccinated patrons are permitted to attend unmasked though we still encourage the use of masks and fully support those who choose to do so.
- We require all unvaccinated patrons including youth under 12 years of age to wear masks in the theatre.
- The concession stand will be open and we will return to intermissions for some productions.
- Some productions will not have intermissions. Patrons will be notified which shows will run with or without intermissions.
- We will be selling single tickets to performances and they will be available when the box office opens on Monday, June 14.
- For the foreseeable future, there be no meet & greet lines.
- CLOC Company members will all be fully vaccinated and there will be random Covid testing during the season.
- Performers will now be unmasked
As always, thank you for your patience as we make these changes. Subscriptions will be processed in the next week. I will call patrons with any questions. I encourage you to call the box office with any questions you may have.
Looking forward to welcoming you back to the Highfield next month.